JB & Gemma Pepper Live! 2

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Full House!






I know it has been two weeks since my last post, and I have been copping a lot of grief for such a big gap, but it's been real busy. So, seeings it has been so busy, I have lots to report and lots of pics, so, there will be two posts in a short time to make up for it. I better start at the top. Uncle Steve Khanna arrived fron Canada on the 29th of June and was looking after me the moment he got off the plane, cause Mum had to go to a meeting. Dobbie arrived on Saturday the 30th June. Dobbie is here for two weeks to look after me because the crache isn't ready for me. Thank God for Dobbie, or I don't know what would have happened to me. Dobbie had a great story to tell when she got here. She was in first class and sat next to the yellow "Wiggle" Murray. All the other wiggles were in the plane to, but Dobbie sat next Murray the Yellow one. Also, at the airport were Bob, Bindi and Terri Irwin, the crocodile Hunters, Unreal! My Cousin Baxter arrived a few days after that as well, the first time I have met him as well. It is all happening and it is a very full house here but it is heaps of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! We got pretty excited when saw all the wonderful new pics & your update JB. Busy household indeed. Your mom really must have her hands full when she gets home from work. I'm sure you're enjoying lots of new cuddles though from your Uncle Steve K. & cousin Baxter & Dobbie. Everyone looks so happy :) Your grandpa Khanna is getting anxious as he still has a long wait before he gets to see you.
Hugs, kisses, grandma khanna

Anonymous said...

Hello Justice, Gosh you have been busy up dating your blog spot! Love all the photos, will have to wait until Janels get's home from work so she can print some out.You certainly must have a full house, lucky you have your own bed!
We had your Poppy Bill for tea on Saturday night, he says he is batching okay?
Dobbie was rubbing shoulders with fame on the flight up wasn't she?
Spercial"hi" to everyone, Marg XOXO