JB & Gemma Pepper Live! 2

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Chaos Continues




It's still pretty crazy here, been extremely busy when I'm not sleeping, which is a lot of the time. I surprise myself that I actually do get the things achieved that i do! I promised another post in a short time with more pics, and here it is. Uncle Steve Khanna is going home to Canada tomorrow, I'll be sad to see him go. He has been really good to me. I also need to thank Grandma and Grandpa Khanna for filling up his suitcase with more clothes for me. Big Hugs to Grandma and Grandpa.


Baxter, Steve, Dad and Mum went to the footy on last Sunday in Peter Dunkleys corporate box, they had a great time and it was a real eye opener for Uncle Steve. The Dunkleys also gave me one of Bens old Toys, which is just blowing me away. Its a fantastic jumper thing which really gets me excited. Anyway, just a quick post, will be back again soon. cheers ,JB.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning gorgeous, as you say "the caos continues" I am sure things will start to setle down soon & you will miss everyone? Especially Uncle Steve & Dobbie. I must say It will be nice to have her home & I'm sure we'll catch up with her at the w/e for a chew of the fat!!!! at Gills or Brighton East.Justice you do look so cute in the 'walker' the Dunkley's gave you, just use it occasionally as they tend to make babes a bit lazy ( not using their own muscle )But I know your Mum & Dad will resrict your times? A special "hi" to them, Lots of love & "Cheerio", Marg XOXOXO

Justice Bryce & Gemma Pepper said...

Hi Margie, thanks for talking to me. My new toy is not actually a walker, its a thing that has all these lights and sounds. I have to make it make the noises by jumping and pushing. after 5 minutes in it, I am puffed, but it's good fun.
Love JB

Justice Bryce & Gemma Pepper said...

Hi Margie, thanks for talking to me. My new toy is not actually a walker, its a thing that has all these lights and sounds. I have to make it make the noises by jumping and pushing. after 5 minutes in it, I am puffed, but it's good fun.
Love JB

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).