JB & Gemma Pepper Live! 2

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Remys Christening and My new Chair




I had my second round of immunisations the other day. I got a needle in each thigh and had to gobble down some medicine as well. Again, I handled it pretty well, just a few seconds of crying. My doctor weighed me and measured me, I am almost 8kg so I have doubled in weight in just over 4 Months. All my percentiles are at 75 so it's all looking pretty good.

In just under two weeks, I start at the day care centre full time. The day care people had a delay with the building, I should have been in there a month ago. I have had two weeks of Dobbie looking after me, a week last week with Dad looking after me, this week Thelma looked after me on Monday and Tuesday, then Dad for the rest of the week. Thelma is looking after me again on Monday and Tuesday next week, then Dobbie is back again for the rest of next week. It's a bit like pass the parcel but I suppose it is good that I get used to different people handling me cause everything changes again once I am in day care.

I got a new high chair the other day which is really fantastic there is a pic here of me sitting in it and being very happy. We went to Remy Van Stoms combined 1 year birthday and christening last Saturday. There is a pic here of Michael, Katrina, Luca and Remy Van Stom, Remy is the littlest one. I am certainly getting to meet a lot of other kids, although, I always seem to be the youngest and because I can't walk or crawl, or even sit up by myself yet, I tend to hang out in my pram and snooze a lot. Anyway, thats it for now. I'll catch up with you soon, love, JB.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi JB, I am looking foward to seeing you next week and check out your new gear and all your new achievements. You certainly are good at jumping in your jolly jumper now and the high chair looks fantastic. See you next week, love from Dobbie xxxx