JB & Gemma Pepper Live! 2

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Kaila's Christening






















Kaila Tuckfield got christened on the weekend, we went out to Abbotsford for the ceremony and then to the Tuckfields place for a bit of a celebration. It was good fun with Liam and Kaila, and their cousins from Ireland. Later on, Jack and Ella turned up as well. Uncle Will cooked a suckling pig, all the grown ups looked like they enjoyed it immensely. The weather fined up for the day which was great, butthen it turned bad again on Sunday and has been bad ever since. Dad has been looking after me at home three days per week which has been fantastic. He looks after me a lot differently to Mum! Uncle Steve Khanna from Canada arrives on Thursday. I haven't met him yet, but I sure am looking forward to it. Dobbie arrives on Saturday as well for two weeks to look after me while Mum and Dad are at work. After that, I was suppose to go into day care, but the day care people haven't finished the building so there will be a two week delay. Mum and Dad are not sure what they are going to do with me, I'm sure they will work it out though. Anyway, here are some pics from Kaila's christening. Cheerio for now, JB.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good gathering there at Kaila's christening. Yes I will be there on Saturday to look after you for 2 weeks. After that I suggested to Mum & Dad that you come down to Pop & Dobbies house for a while until your creche opens. However if Mum can't do without you then I will come back to Sydney again. We will work something out. Love Dobbbie xx

Justice Bryce & Gemma Pepper said...

thanks Dobbie, I am looking forward to being looked after by you. Love, JB

Anonymous said...

Hello there Justice :) How's my little man? Looking pretty sharp there in your corduroy outfit & striped shirt. You'll enjoy visiting/cuddling with your Uncle Steve too as he's a pretty cool dude. Love & kisses, grandma khanna