JB & Gemma Pepper Live! 2

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Farewell Aunty Jen


Jeepers Creepers! It was a pretty big weekend, well, for Mum and Dad anyway. Auntie Jen has moved to Melbourne and had her going away party on Saturday Afternoon/night. Mum and Dad also went to the footy with Dunks and Mel after having drinks with Jen and then again after the footy. Thelma looked after me during all this, but I have to admit, I slept through most of it again. Anyway, considering it was such a big Saturday night, it's no surprise that Sunday was quiet, We went to the Mall for the weekly shopping and then just watched Movies and Footy on Sunday afternoon.

I had another shocker on the footy tips but I'm not deterred, I'm still within striking distance and It's early days yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh JB you are such a good looker. Good to hear all your news. Who is Thelma? I have made contact with Auntie Jen but she hasn't got back to me yet. We'll include her in any events we have down here. Mum & Dad certainly had a very social day on Saturday. Love from Dobbie xxxxxxxx

Justice Bryce & Gemma Pepper said...

Thelma is my baby sitter Dobbie.
Love JB