JB & Gemma Pepper Live! 2

Friday, June 15, 2007

Winter is here







It's gotten really cold the last week or so, I am finally able to wear a lot of the clothes I have. All my jackets and jumpers and my beanie as well. Mum Starts work next week, just 3 days per week for the rest of June and then full time again. Dad is going to look after me during the day while Mum is getting back into work and then when Mum goes full time, Dobbie is going to come up for a couple of weeks to look after me. After that, I'm off to day care. The day care centre is brand new and is just up the hill a bit from Mums new work. So, Mum will be able to come and have lunch with me everyday. Had another shocker on my footy tips, I'm 4 points of the pace now. I am going to have to really concentrate if I want to be in with a chance.



Because the weather has been so bad, floods, thunderstorms, lots of rain and hail and snow on the alps, I haven't been able to get out and about much. The weather is set to stay pretty bad too, so aside from me grabbing at anything that comes into range and learning how to have a good old belly laugh, I don't think there will be much happening. Anyway, thats it for now. All the best, JB.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy, Lisa& Justice, Just popped in to see the girls & have been looking at the latest pics of you Justice. You are the image of your Dad ( at the same age).
Have a fun time at your new child care centre with all the girls & boys!.Enjoy the time with Dobby & we hope to meet you in person very soon. Much love,hugs & kisses from Your Dad's fairy godmother, GlenXXX

Anonymous said...

Hi JB hope you manage to keep your Dad in line while he is looking after you. I am looking foward to coming up to look after you. I wonder if we can learn some new tricks together, we will work on it together. Love Dobbie xx

Anonymous said...

Hello Justice, Yes winter has arrived in Melbourne also, it is freezing down here. You rug up& stay warm in your beautiful new clothes!
We are going out to your cousins place after school to~day (Maggie Watsons 8th.Birthday )She'll be looking forward to her presents I'm sure? Love your recent photos.Talk again soon, special "hi" to Mum & Dad Cheerio for now, lots of love, Marg & JaneXX