JB & Gemma Pepper Live! 2

Monday, April 30, 2007

Two Months on...













...and it's all about BIGGER things.
Bigger bottles - with bigger nappies to fill. Bigger clothes - I've grown 10cm since I've arrived (and now weight 5.5kg)! Bigger bed - out of the bassinette and into the cot. Bigger car seat - the capsule is now in Dad's Monaro for backup cruising. And, bigger screams - to let Mum and Dad know I need full attention.

Mmmh, well, maybe it's not all about bigger things, development is on the list of priorities. I have hands and a great need to riggle out of my wraps to wave them! Moving things when I'm excited is fun too. I'm really alert now and can recognise my favorite cuddles. Tummy Time is paying off and my head is strong and can turn from side to side. Can't wait until I can can sit up with a few props! A routine / pattern is present - yah know, eat>play>sleep every four hours, a bit longer sleeps at night to give the olds a break.
Had some visitors during the week - Lois who is 15 months came by and gave me pressies and kisses (love it when the ladies shower me, xx). Colin and Tammy came over Saturday night and watched me sleep while Mum and Dad went to the Footy - apparently Mum wanted Melbourne to win, and Dad wanted Sydney; they couldn't decide on which jumper to bring me home so I might have to wait until the end end of season outcome :(
Dobbie and Pop are coming for the a few days this weekend, yeah Dobbie cuddles!
[PS - check out my Air Jordan cap from Uncle Canada Steve. How cool am I?]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gosh JB you are certainly getting BIGGER. I can't wait to see you at the weekend. Pop & Dobbie are very excited. We will see you on Friday avo. Love from Dobbie

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little man you are JB!! Looking pretty spiffy in your western outfit there & oh so cool in Michael Jordon ball cap. Enjoy your cuddle time & chats with Pop & Dobbie when they come up. Just couple more days.
Love & kisses, grandma khanna

Anonymous said...

Hi JB. Me again, don't worry, you really only have 1 more day to wait for Dobbie hugs....appears I was going by Canadian time zone. By the way, HAPPY 2 months!! Enjoying ever changing JB & blog.
Hugs, kisses, grandma khanna