JB & Gemma Pepper Live! 2

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Is somebody Messing with my blog?


Something strange is going on with my blog. My pictures keep disappearing and I don't know whats going on. Bare with me while i get to the bottom of it. Sorry.


UPDATE


Looks like whatever happened to my blog earlier this week has sorted itself out, however, Mum was messing around trying to get it sorted out and deleted a whole heap of pics, obviously, they have gone into cyberspace somewhere. Dad will be home later and will sort it all out again and probably put some new stuff up. Amelias party tomorrow, so there is bound to be some new pics by the end of the weekend.



Cheerio for now, JB.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your babes is absolutely beautiful. Congrats guys (and happy anniversary!).

Kristin

Justice Bryce & Gemma Pepper said...

Thanks Kristin, nice to hear from you, love JB