JB & Gemma Pepper Live! 2

Monday, April 16, 2007

The New Normal












It has been a busy six weeks, thats how long I have been around now. Seems like we have had a never ending stream of visitors which has been great. Dad says now things are settling down a bit, we are now experincing the "new normal" as far as our lives go. We had a pretty quiet weekend which was great. Dad went to the footy on Sunday, and that was pretty much it for the activities. Of course, we went shopping and stuff but generally, it was quiet around these parts aside from my ocassional screams when i wanted more food. Next weekend is Amelias 3rd Birthday, so we should have some more party pics to post. In the meantime, you'll have to settle for these. You see that little dark spot on my cheek? I think Dad has a bit of crap on his camera lens. I'll get him to clean it before he takes any more pics.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Bella Justice, Just a lovely photo of you this morning; yes daddy will have to clean his lens wont he?
Just waiting for your Aunty Pen to arrive with her ironing that I do.
Pip is also bringing Joshi over so we are babysitting your cousin, while she get's on with some Kirk's work!
Have a fun day, Ciao bela, Marg & Jane XOXOXOXO

Justice Bryce & Gemma Pepper said...

Hi Aunty Marg and Aunty Jane, thank you for your nice comments. I'm starting to beef up a bit don't you think? Say Hi to Pip and Pen and Joshi. love JBxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Dear JB, I still can't get my head around sending these comments. Sounds as if you were a bit bored last weekend...oh well you need a quiet weekend now and then..you can chill out a bit. I hope to come up soon either last weekend in April or first weekend in May. It will be good to see you..Pop might come too. Be a good boy love from Dobbie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the big Six weeks! You look very cute, maybe as cute as me. Cant wait to come an visit you hopefully in June!
Cousin (sort of)
Sarah
Wellington

Justice Bryce & Gemma Pepper said...

Thanks Cousin Sarah, sure look forward to meeting you as well, look forward to June.
Love JB