JB & Gemma Pepper Live! 2

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I feel like a pin cushion


Had my 2 month immunisation shots today. I was fairly apprehensive about this but I must say, I stood it like a man. I cry more when I'm hungry! Piece of cake! It was my cousin Mackenzies birthday today, happy birthday Kenz! Hope you had a good one. I'm going to try and catch up with her tomorrow on the web cam. Anyway, busy day, all over the place, Mothers group, then visit to Doctor Frumar, who was happy with everything and then pin cushion time. By the time i got home, I was ready to call it a day.
I had an absolute shocker on the footy tips last week, its a lot of pressure for a young bloke like me to be on the top of the tippers ladder, I think it got to me a bit. Anyway, I am determined to be back on top this week.
This is a picture of me doing my best Bob Hawk impression.

No comments: