JB & Gemma Pepper Live! 2

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!




Mothers Day weekend, first one for my Mum and me too. I got my beautiful Mum a really nice silver and gold ring to show here how much I love her and appreciate how much she does for me everyday. She is a champ!


It was a pretty quiet weekend, Dad cooked a roast dinner on Saturday night and Scrambled eggs for Brekky for Mum on Sunday. We went down to the Rocks and went to the market and then down to the Fishmarket. Caught up with a few of Dads mates on the way back. I had a good result from the footy tips, managed to keep myself in second place on the footy tipping competition, one point off the lead. Not as much pressure on me now, but I hope to consolidate my position next week. Mum and I went pramming around Paddington on Saturday and she found this Vintage rocket pictured next to me. On the other side is the Bottle of Grange Hermitage that Guy, Jane, Ella and Jack gave me when i was born. Not allowed to drink it until I'm 21 though. I don't reckonit would be as good as the bottles my Mum gives me anyway.


The other pic is me having a bit of a snooze in Mum and dads bed while I was waiting for Mum to get ready in the morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi JB, that is a pretty cool Rocket you have there. Glad you made Mothers Day so nice for your Mum. Looks like you are sitting up by yourself in your pram. You certainly are becoming a big boy now. Sounds as if you had a good weekend. Love from Dobbie

Anonymous said...

Dear JB, you have been a bit slack lately with your news and photos. We all anxiously await you installments. Good luck with footy tipping, hope you hit the top again this week. Love from Dobbie

Justice Bryce & Gemma Pepper said...

Yes I know, sorry about that, there has just been nothing all that exciting happening. We are going to the cheese show on Sunday so will probably have some news to report from there.