JB & Gemma Pepper Live! 2

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dinner with Jane, Marg, Nance and Nell




I have got myself a bit confused as I have been so slack on getting my posts up to date. I almost forgot the Dinner we had around at Mason Street with my Great Aunts Jane, Marg and Nell as well as Nance, Grandma, Grandpa, Poppy, Dobbie and Mum and Dad. It was great to finally meet everybody especially Great Aunty Jane who has been helping Mum and dad with lots of useful advice on how to deal with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for being so tardy. Thank you so much for the lovely dinner & visit Aunt Jane, Marg & Nell & enjoyed meeting Nance. It was so nice to see you all again, shortens the gap. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your wonderful, warm hospitality! Hugs from Sonny & Faye