JB & Gemma Pepper Live! 2

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

On the Bottle/ At the beach.







Long time between posts! Jeepers creepers, I have grown and changed so much, people may not recognise me! I even hold my own bottle now.



There hasn't really been a lot going on but the daily grind. Mum has got me into a pretty good routine. Although the mornings are early, we seem to run pretty smoothly.



I went to the beach for the first time the other day. Got the sand between my feet and pretty much everywhere else. I didn't venture into the surf as the water is too cold now and they don't make wetsuits my size. Roll on summer.

2 comments:

Anne said...

You funny little man - Did you eat any sand?

Anonymous said...

JB how fantastic to see you again, it has been so long. Pretty clever with the bottle, that will save Mum & Dad a bit of time. You look pretty pleased about being at the beach, you will love that when it gets really hot. You will be able to learn to swim next. Anyhow good to see you Love from Dobbie xxx